AppImage doesn't work on Wayland due to antialiasing key missing

Hi, I’m trying to make the AppImage of my software compatible with Wayland but without success.
The application works normally on X11 but on Wayland (using GNOME) comes the following problem:

(bottles:10575): GLib-GIO-ERROR **: 09:37:09.725: Settings schema 'org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.xsettings' does not contain a key named 'antialiasing'
Trace/breakpoint trap (core dumped)

According to a similar issue, I tried to set the XDG_DATA_DIRS environment variable to /usr/local/share/:/usr/share/, I checked and the variable is set but the outcome is the same.

This is my AppImage recipe (I am not an expert, I hope there are no horrors inside): Bottles/AppImageBuilder.yml at master · bottlesdevs/Bottles · GitHub

Internal issue reference: [Request] Wayland support for Appimage · Issue #303 · bottlesdevs/Bottles · GitHub

There is a similar issue in gtk’s GitLab but in this case the information contained was not helpful to me: "Settings schema 'org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.xsettings' does not contain a key named 'antialiasing'" with g-s-d 40.x (#3680) · Issues · GNOME / gtk · GitLab

Wayland is a mess. It is not 1:1 binary compatible with X11 which we have been using for decades. It breaks stuff. Its developers seem to think the world has been waiting for them to break stuff, and is happy to fix what they are breaking.

Stay away from it as far as possible.

I am not a fan of Wayland and for what little I have used it I have only had problems. I have been using xorg for several years but now I find myself in front of Wayland tryng to understand how to solve the problems that some users have with my applications that are not compatible with this new “disastrous future standard”