Siril: Error in my AppImage built from stable debian package

Yes. I only use one po file by one translated language. Compilation converts one *.po in one *.mo …
So, I do not have any problem by compiling application. And with AppImage it is almost normal using super user.

And the non-translated strings are not coming from a GTK library or something like that?

No.
But also, strings comming from GTK library are non translated.

And in super user, only strings from GTK library are non-translated

But the most important problem I have is not the translation.
On Fedora, on arch linux, and probably on others, Gtk Icon are missing. I need to fix this bug before providing my AppImages.

The 'hicolor' theme was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.

I’ve executed with DEBUG and I have:

2191:	calling init: /usr/lib64/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-svg.so
      2191:	
      2191:	/usr/lib64/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-svg.so: error: symbol lookup error: undefined symbol: g_module_check_init (fatal)
      2191:	/usr/lib64/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-svg.so: error: symbol lookup error: undefined symbol: g_module_unload (fatal)

So I’ve tried to write, with no succes:

mkdir -p ./usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/
cp  -v /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-svg.so ./usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/
export GDK_PIXBUF_MODULE_FILE=./usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache

Probably a side effect of bundling (half of) GTK+. Maybe you need to bundle either nothing or more of the GTK+ stack.

Yes probably, indeed.

Therefore I’m stuck yet. My recipe is based upon darktable recipe, and this latter does not even work on Fedora.